Demo Site

Friday, March 19, 2010

Doodle Jump, Eliminate co-op, Unblock Me, and Buck Hunter

Doodle Jump: A Elephant, a funny talking funny thing (?), and a bunny on the moon. The story may not make sense but game is fun and addictive. There are a lot of games like this one here. You get shot upwards and earn money for how far and how height you get. There are so many games like this but the formula works so well. This a totally free game and it takes time to beat. Just have fun with this three and half star game.

Eliminate co-up: I actually just played it. (LOLZ!!!) It is super hard to play (I mean its a challenge just to kill at least 8 robots). It is fun though, you get items for killing robots, which I think is better then the normal credits. I know I said this was fun but I am only giving two stars because it wasn't that great.

Unblock Me Free: This is so challenging and one of the best of the best puzzle games. There is one block with a different tinge and the goal is to move the other sliding pieces to make an excite. It may not be exciting like and explosion but its super challenging and I haven't seen this type of puzzle before but it is super fun. (three and a half stars)

Buck Hunter: Well, you've been to arcade before right? (If you haven't stop reading just go to chucky cheese's right now) If you have been to an arcade then seriously you have played this game. This is like the arcade game you shoot the buck but can't hit the does. (Really, are you still reading this go to chucky's if you haven't played this game... you've seriously been deprived) I act like I love this game but I only give it  a three star

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity on the topic
of unpredicted feelings.

Look into my web page :: frances bean cobain plastic surgery

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it
helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you
helped me.

Feel free to surf to my web site; france travel packages india

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It is the little changes
that produce the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!


Also visit my website luxe vakantiehuisje frankrijk huren

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I've recently been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have found out so far. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the source?

Here is my website - luxe vakantiehuizen ()

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to
check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking
and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and outstanding style and design.


Here is my web-site particuliere vakantiehuizen

Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to
be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that
they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Also visit my page - vakantiehuisje frankrijk

Anonymous said...

Since the admin of this web page is working, no doubt very soon it will be
famous, due to its feature contents.

Also visit my webpage - huis huren frankrijk

Post a Comment

Labels