So I was lazy this week not giving you guys anything good or new. I apologize with this
gift, a review.
So this game BIA 2 is the sequel to the first one BIA. BIA the first and one of the most innovative shooter. It gave you an awesome war fighting experience. On top of that, it was a great game with an awesome graphic and game-play. BIA 2 is even better. It sort of has a Operation Sandstorm feel and controls. The campaigns has a nice story and has some awesome fighting. There are some awesome new weapons like a flame thrower which is pretty awesome. My favorite weapon is sniper because it has an awesome scope
In addition to that there is a new and innovative multiplayer. The multiplayer has several different maps about 5 in total. There are three different battle modes allowing awesome different modes of play. Up to 6 people are able to join a battle. There are plenty battles to join and there is about no lag (I mean I only saw it happen once) and play is awesome. (If you have played any of the eliminates it is ten times better.)
Currently it is very expensive but if you have jailbroken your iphone or touch use Installous. I recommend downloading from 2shared because only that works. The installing takes for ever so be patient.
This game gets a four and half stars for an awesome single player experience and for the best quality online gameplay provided for the itouch.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment