Wednesday, January 6, 2010
New Year, New Blog, New Disclaimer
Well this blog is about IPODs, I know thats why you came so get settled down. I will be helping you guys on things like jailbreaking, fixing your ipod, tips and tricks, and some ways to totally rip apple off. I going to admit here that I am not the world expert or a computer geek just in between but thats why I can sort of translate "computer codes" into "I am mad confused!". Also I'm not responsible for any damage done to you iPod through whatever you do on it (this includes jailbreaking). I have a jailbroken iPod with a lot of cool apps from cydia (I will teach you later), and it was done right and I have been using unbroken for months until recently. It was a hardware malfunction and not software issues like bad jailbreak. I did fix it, so I can fix broken Ipods too!!! I recommend you ask apple to help first but I can still help. Lets get started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment