1) Brothers in Arms: This is based of the ds game. I really like it after I played the lite version. It has really cool fighting and you can do some pretty awesome stuff such as riding tanks and unlocking weapons. I think this storyline is during WW II so here is yet another Nazi killing game. There are plenty of missions to keep you entertained. Watch this and get the gist of what I'm saying: link plus it is a four star game.
2) Sandstorm: While I am in the mood to talk about killing Nazis lets also talk about killing middle eastern terrorist!!! So grab an awesome gun from the huge selection that this game allows you use. This game is extremely fun and by the same maker of BIA. Watch this and be amazed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl7IyjhL5XM by this also four star game.
3) Topple 2: Remember way back when you were a little toddler making a huge tower. Well then think about how fun that was and multiply that by a hundred and that's topple 2. Make a huge tower and keep it balanced. Play it underwater, way in the sky, and even on a scale. This game is a great challenge and a lot of fun check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkVj_vtOkdg This app definitely builds up to a three and a half stars.
4)Lux Dulux: This is basicly Risk for the Iphone!!! It is supper fun and highly addictive.This game is a simple must get and a four star game.
0 comments:
Post a Comment